New research shows that fitness tracking devices are now not just for young healthy people undertaking strenuous physical activities.
Leading Provider Data, Insights, Programmatic and Lead Generation solutions Named among Fastest Growing Technology Companies in Australia
- Over two-thirds of Australians support Hillary Clinton - only 15% for Trump.
- One in five Australians expect Trump to secure US presidency.
- Australian men are twice as likely to support Trump than women.
- Top US policy areas are gun control, immigration and the economy.
- Younger Australians most interested in US policy decision-making.
The majority of Australians anticipate a negative or very negative impact on the local economy if Donald Trump wins the US presidential election according to the latest research conducted by leading online research provider, Pureprofile.
Pureprofile is excited to announce the launch of its innovative New Zealand research panel in partnership with fuel rewards program AA Smartfuel.
The Pureprofile NZ panel is built from AA Smartfuel’s 2.1m cardholders – covering more than half the NZ population aged over 16 – and is backed by one of the largest, most engaged loyalty programs in the country.
As cord-cutting becomes a trend around the world, experts project that streaming video services are poised to dominate the market. Services like Netflix are picking up steam in Australia, but can they catch up with the tried and true providers like Foxtel and free-to-air broadcast television?