New research shows that fitness tracking devices are now not just for young healthy people undertaking strenuous physical activities.
- Over two-thirds of Australians support Hillary Clinton - only 15% for Trump.
- One in five Australians expect Trump to secure US presidency.
- Australian men are twice as likely to support Trump than women.
- Top US policy areas are gun control, immigration and the economy.
- Younger Australians most interested in US policy decision-making.
The majority of Australians anticipate a negative or very negative impact on the local economy if Donald Trump wins the US presidential election according to the latest research conducted by leading online research provider, Pureprofile.
We’ve all read a review at some point in our lives, and most of us have even left feedback as customers. But do consumer reviews really make a difference to our purchase decisions?
In the spirit of Valentine’s Day, Pureprofile asked almost 5,000 Australians how they matched up with their partners across 21 characteristics. We’ve all heard the old adage that opposites attract, but does difference really drive desire?