So, what makes a successful digital marketing campaign? Well, there are a few hundred odd factors that can contribute to the success of a campaign. Focusing on the right elements can help you put the pieces of the puzzle together to drive positive results for your business.
- Over two-thirds of Australians support Hillary Clinton - only 15% for Trump.
- One in five Australians expect Trump to secure US presidency.
- Australian men are twice as likely to support Trump than women.
- Top US policy areas are gun control, immigration and the economy.
- Younger Australians most interested in US policy decision-making.
The majority of Australians anticipate a negative or very negative impact on the local economy if Donald Trump wins the US presidential election according to the latest research conducted by leading online research provider, Pureprofile.
When it comes to marketing activity there is a common trend of separating campaigns into a “branding” bucket or a “performance” bucket.
Why do we segment our activity like this when no matter the specified campaign objective there is only one overall goal – Maximise ROI.
AMSRS interviewed Sagar Soni, Pureprofile's Client Services Director, about the challenges of brand tracker studies. It was originally published by AMSRS on the Research Live blog.
Topics: Market Research
Pureprofile is excited to announce the launch of its innovative New Zealand research panel in partnership with fuel rewards program AA Smartfuel.
The Pureprofile NZ panel is built from AA Smartfuel’s 2.1m cardholders – covering more than half the NZ population aged over 16 – and is backed by one of the largest, most engaged loyalty programs in the country.