Pureprofile Limited (ASX: PPL), a leading provider of data, insights, programmatic and lead generation solutions, has thrown its support behind consumers gaining control of their own data, as recommended in the Productivity Commission’s draft report released this month.
Leading Provider Data, Insights, Programmatic and Lead Generation solutions Named among Fastest Growing Technology Companies in Australia
So, what makes a successful digital marketing campaign? Well, there are a few hundred odd factors that can contribute to the success of a campaign. Focusing on the right elements can help you put the pieces of the puzzle together to drive positive results for your business.
- Over two-thirds of Australians support Hillary Clinton - only 15% for Trump.
- One in five Australians expect Trump to secure US presidency.
- Australian men are twice as likely to support Trump than women.
- Top US policy areas are gun control, immigration and the economy.
- Younger Australians most interested in US policy decision-making.
The majority of Australians anticipate a negative or very negative impact on the local economy if Donald Trump wins the US presidential election according to the latest research conducted by leading online research provider, Pureprofile.
When it comes to marketing activity there is a common trend of separating campaigns into a “branding” bucket or a “performance” bucket.
Why do we segment our activity like this when no matter the specified campaign objective there is only one overall goal – Maximise ROI.