New research from Pureprofile and FreshFocus uncovers how Australian’s consume video content. Key insights and take-aways include:
- Short-form video content has arrived and presents significant opportunities for brand marketers
- 1 in 4 Australians claim they constantly watch short-form video throughout the day
- Mobile is how the majority view short-form video with 3 out of 4 Australians viewing this way.
- Reach non Europeans through non-traditional media - social media channels offer the unique ability to have a direct conversation with this increasingly powerful buying demographic
- Video plays a significant role in the consumer path to purchase even if you can’t always attribute it to a sale
- Over ever-evolving relationship with video continues to impact how brands are and should be communicating with customers.
- Make every brand experience significant - make it easy to find your product/services with video and tell your story through this powerful medium
Download the presentation from the Modern Marketing Summit.