- Over two-thirds of Australians support Hillary Clinton - only 15% for Trump.
- One in five Australians expect Trump to secure US presidency.
- Australian men are twice as likely to support Trump than women.
- Top US policy areas are gun control, immigration and the economy.
- Younger Australians most interested in US policy decision-making.
The majority of Australians anticipate a negative or very negative impact on the local economy if Donald Trump wins the US presidential election according to the latest research conducted by leading online research provider, Pureprofile.